ABOUT THE EVENT
Completing the Picture has grown in popularity since its inception in 2001 — and is now firmly fixed in the calendars of those who manage, maintain or procure medical devices. Completing the Picture is held twice a year with a symposium in Central England and another in Scotland.
Completing the Picture recognises that procuring, maintaining and managing medical equipment goes beyond the workshop, making it crucial that engineers incorporate the understanding of clinical and policy issues into their professional development plan.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to the event's sponsors, this seminar is free to attend for our delegates and includes:
- An impartial and comprehensive educational programme
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Hot lunch
- Exhibition area during breaks
- A certificate of attendance for delegate's CPD records
- A free gift for attendance
- Invaluable time to network with peers